COVID 19 UPDATE:
(We are currently only able to offer our Personal Training 1-to-1 in the car park space at the front of the gym)
Personal Training is our most comprehensive training package. A majority of the clients who work with us do so on a 1-to-1 basis. We also do Personal Training in small groups of up to 3 people.
All Personal Training sessions include:
- An initial 75 minute body fat and structural balance assessment. This gives us a picture of your current strength levels and movement patterns, whilst also highlighting potential areas of weakness that will need to be addressed with your training program.
- Full program design for all of your gym sessions and any solo sessions we may ask you to complete on your own. Many clients complete 1-2 weekly training sessions outside of the training sessions done with us.
- Free access to all Semi-Private group sessions (some conditions apply)
- Detailed goal setting based on your goals and the results of your assessment.
- Regular body fat analysis.
- Full nutritional guidance.
To book your free consultation please contact us:
0207 018 1454
nb: In order to get the most benefit from your Personal Training, we require a minimum commitment of 12 weeks training with at least 2-3 weekly sessions.